1. General provisions
1.1. The policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) is aimed at protecting the rights and freedoms of individuals whose personal data is processed by the Avivir Limited Liability Company (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1.2. The policy was developed in accordance with clause 2, part 1 of Art. 18.1 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" (hereinafter - the Federal Law "On Personal Data").
1.3. The policy contains information to be disclosed in accordance with Part 1 of Art. 14 of the Federal Law "On Personal Data", and is a publicly available document.
2. Operator Details
2.1. The operator operates at the address 141401, Moscow region, the city of Khimki, Rabochaya street, house 2a, building 1, floor / room. 2/7.
3. Information about the processing of personal data
3.1. The Operator processes personal data on a legal and fair basis in order to fulfill the functions, powers and duties assigned by law, to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the Operator, the Operator's employees and third parties.
3.2. The operator receives personal data directly from the subjects of personal data (hereinafter - PD).
3.3. The operator processes personal data in automated and non-automated ways, using computer technology and without using such means.
3.4. Actions for the processing of personal data include collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction.
4. Processing of personal data of clients
4.1. The operator processes the personal data of clients in the framework of legal relations with the Operator, regulated by part two of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation dated January 26, 1996 No. 14-FZ (hereinafter referred to as clients).
4.2. The operator processes the personal data of clients in order to comply with the norms of the legislation of the Russian Federation, as well as for the purpose of:
- accepting applications and applications from the PD subject;
- inform about new products, special promotions and offers;
- conclusion and execution of the terms of the contract.
4.3. The operator processes the personal data of customers with their consent provided by customers and / or their legal representatives by performing implicit actions on this website, including, but not limited to, placing an order, registering in a personal account, subscribing to a newsletter, in accordance with this Policy.
4.4. The operator processes personal data of clients no longer than required by the purpose of processing personal data, unless otherwise provided by the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.5. The operator can process the following personal data of clients:
- Full Name;
- Contact phone number;
- E-mail address.
4.6. Processing of special categories of personal data is not carried out:
4.6.1. concerning race, nationality;
4.6.2. political views, religious or philosophical beliefs;
4.6.3. health and intimate life.
5. Personal data security information
5.1. When processing personal data, the operator takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures or ensures their adoption to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in regarding personal data.
5.2. Measures to ensure the security of personal data during their processing, used by the Operator, are planned and implemented in order to ensure compliance with the requirements set out in Article 19 of the Federal Law-152 "On Personal Data".
5.3. In accordance with Article 18.1 of FZ-152, the Operator independently determines the composition and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure compliance with legal requirements. The operator took the following measures in particular:
- a person responsible for organizing PD processing was appointed;
- developed and implemented local acts on the processing of PD, as well as local acts establishing procedures aimed at preventing and detecting violations of established procedures for processing PD and eliminating the consequences of such violations;
- legal, organizational and technical measures are applied to ensure the security of personal data in accordance with Article 19 of FZ-152;
- the internal control of the compliance of the processing of PD FZ-152 and the regulatory legal acts adopted in accordance with it, the requirements for the protection of PD, the Operator's policy in relation to the processing of PD, local acts of the Operator is carried out;
- an assessment of the harm that may be caused to subjects of personal data in case of violation of FZ-152 is carried out, the ratio of this harm and the measures taken by the operator aimed at ensuring the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by FZ-152;
- the Operator's employees who directly process PD are familiar with the provisions of the legislation of the Russian Federation on PD, including the requirements for PD protection, documents defining the Operator's policy in relation to PD processing, local acts on PD processing;
- In addition to the requirements of 152-FZ "On Personal Data", the Operator carries out a set of measures aimed at protecting information about customers, employees and counterparties.
6. Rights of personal data subjects
6.1. The personal data subject has the right:
- to receive personal data related to this subject, and information regarding their processing;
- to clarify, block or destroy his personal data if they are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
- to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data;
- to protect their rights and legitimate interests, including compensation for damages and compensation for moral damage in court;
- to appeal against the actions or inaction of the Operator to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data or in court.
6.2. To exercise their rights and legitimate interests, personal data subjects have the right to contact the Operator or send a request in person or with the help of a representative. The request must contain the information specified in Part 3 of Art. 14 of the Federal Law "On Personal Data".